Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Things related to fun fiberglass flumes.
Owned and operated by Water Slide Database. Ask box is always open for questions, comments, conversations, or requests.
Be sure to drop into the archive! I'm certain you'll find something worth reblogging!
Disclaimer: No photographs posted here are mine, unless otherwise stated or tagged with "Chutes and Water".
1. It’s a LAZY river. Not a swim laps around it river.
2. It’s a LAZY river. Not a WALK laps around it river.
3. Do not just stand or congregate in large groups.
4. Stop trying to swim backwards. We get it. It’s neat to swim against the current. But some of us are trying to lazy river it PROPERLY. Michael Phelps is hocking pools for just that type of activity. Go get one of those.
5. Drinks in plastic glasses are encouraged.
6. Floating in a tube is encouraged.
7. Unattended children are NOT encouraged.
8. Particularly ones that swim under your tube.
9. How about just get out and let me float in this thing alone.
Page 1 of 147